Thursday, November 16, 2017
6:00 – 9:00 PM
Dressel’s Public House
419 N. Euclid Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63108 – Google map
- Metered parking on the streets Mon-Sat. until 7:00pm
- Free parking on McPherson (south of our building) & Washington (north of our building)
- Directly NORTH of our building is a St. Louis City pay parking lot. While Dressel’s is not associated and cannot validate, this seems to be the best and most reliable form of parking when visiting Dressel’s Public House. Anywhere from $2-$4 per car and there are usually plenty of spaces in the well-lit parking lot
Local Field Greens, pickled red onions, champagne vinaigrette
- Butternut Squash risotto, herbs, parmesan, maple drizzle
- Roasted Miller’s Amish Chicken, roasted root vegetable, mushrooms, chicken jus, herb salad
Lemon curd tartlets, Seasonal fruit, powdered sugar
If you would like to donate (gift cards, sports tickets, other items) for door prizes – please contact either Joan Van Rees (email@example.com) or Sophie Lamsargis (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will be thanking our sponsors at the ceremony.
If you prefer to register off-line, please RSVP to Joan Van Rees at email@example.com.